I'm going to tell a secret I normally wouldn't, but I find it interesting that men seem not to know this: A woman can be convinced to do anything, and I do mean ANYthing, by a guy she really likes. She doesn't even have to love you. She just has to see the possibility of loving you, and if you make her feel appreciated, she will become comfortable with you and whatever ideas you decide to plant in her head will seem amazing.
Maybe men do know this, because pimps do exist, but I see a lot of guys complaining about what girls don't do, should do, and what they want in a woman. Do you not realize you're in control of the situation? Do you not know what your role as a man is? Women are meant to be led. Yes, in this day and age we have our own ideas and opinons and we want to be independent...until you come along and provide companionship. Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. All you need to create the woman of your dreams, is you.
And if by chance she doesn't respond to your coaxing and convincing, then honestly, she's just not that into you. I can think of not one, but 2 men right now, who I would willingly submit to if they winked in my direction. It's not hard fellas, I guarantee it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment